10 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I went to college for photography and graduated with an AA in Commercial Photography.
2. After college, I lived in Cape Town, South Africa for 3 months interning with working commercial photographers.
3. While in South Africa I traveled to Zambia, Botswana, and all over South Africa. I also got to spend an afternoon with baby cheetahs, had a close encounter with a curious elephant & went cage diving with Great White Sharks (the craziest thing I have probably ever done and will do.)
4. I may have a slight coat/jacket addiction and own way more than the average person should.
5. My best friend lives on the other side of the country which makes seeing her even more special.
6. I hate potatoes, except for McDonald’s french fries & hashbrowns.
7. But I love Poke, Sushi, tomatoes (mainly tomato soup), Italian, Indian & Mexcian food!
8. My favorite ice cream of all times is Chocolate Peanut Butter.
9. I love to dance and Mia & I have little dance parties at our house, she loves it!
10. I played soccer for 12 years and to this day still, enjoy watching it. I hope to pass on the love for the game on to Mia.